Sep 11, 2013

An evening on the Ganges-(aka We are all Syrian)















Sept 10,2013
What a wacky world day ...realistic idealist...
i believe or rather, want to believe with my heart
there is hope
but there is a careful skeptic in my head.
As being human concerns, right now I want to kill war, peacefully.
Spiritually I hope to be part of an active force of love.
St francis prayed to understand than to be understood right?
I don't understand where violence's creates peace.
I am grateful to feel so connected to the innocents,
to the broad scale of victims, no matter who, and no matter where.
I admit it selfishly helps me to be less shallow.
I am at times resentful to the ignorants, although i know they are sick victims too.
Action and more action comes with what some describe as
"Divine Discontent".
I write to this page, not so much in hopes that you read my silly banter,
but as connectedness goes it seems ok since we've never met but globally
are on the same page.
Where I live there aren't too many people passionate who buy into the facts
that atocities, wherever, are shared.
Love and peace shared can do the same

No comments:

Post a Comment